Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cuckoo Courses

There is such a diverse spectrum of classes available to the everyday college student.
They range from boringly common, to pleasantly interesting, to just plain unexpected and weird. Here is a list of the craziest kinds I found at the University of Florida:

ENG4133----- Vampire Cinema
ENG4133----- Skeleton Key Forensics
SSA4930------ Orality in African Literature
MMC1702---- Rock n' Roll and America
SPC2351------ Listening
AMH3931---- Jews in American Pop Culture

I plead guilty to have taken some off-the-wall courses unrelated to my majors. Some of these include Improvisation and Woman's Choir. Now, I am taking African Dance and I love every minute of it. Here's me caught in the act doing a dance move:

Photo Credit: Maria Finkernagel
Here's what i hope to look like at the end of the semester. :)

Photo Credit: New York Times

No comments:

Post a Comment