Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Finally An App to Go Loco For

Birthday roses. (I turned 22 this weekend.)

I'm not crazy about iPhone apps. I know people who have 10-20 apps, and it just always seemed senseless to me. The three major reasons I use my iPhone for are: checking email (obsessed), texts/calls, and skype.

Needless to say, I think I have finally fallen in love... with an app of course. It's called Instagram. My friend, Amanda told me about it and now I'm hooked.

It filters photos and shares them super easily, it turns any drab picture into something beautiful. Here's some photos I just took on my iPhone... and now they look amazing.

I don't have a professional camera (yet) and neither would I be the kind of person to take it around everywhere with me. So this let's me be artistic and creative with my photos, and it's easier than (a very yummy) pie. Be on the lookout for better photos in upcoming posts!
Lights, music, and dancing.
Horses in a vineyard near Gainesville.
Swinging with the sunset in Punta Gorda, Fl.
The open road driving to Alachua.

1 comment:

  1. Lucia, you should print the picture of flowers, it would look very nice on your wall!

    ReplyDelete