Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Six Weeks Left and Counting...

Where as the time gone? It feels like just yesterday I was moving into my freshman dorms, going to my first college class, and getting lost on campus. Now, with only five weeks left of classes and six til graduation, I am in shock.
First day in the dorms.
Amanda (my roommate and life-long friend) and I
pulling a High School Musical move.
Four years of academic and professional hard work can be expressed in a one-page resumé.  But nothing explains the memories I will forever carry with me of my college days.
Thinking back to how I was my first fall semester freshman year, I cannot believe how naïve I was. College is supposed to be the best four years of our lives, and even though I hope to continue studying by getting my masters, nothing compares to the personal growth you experience during undergrad.
I've learned so much about myself and about the world, and I'm so grateful for it.
So now, a couple weeks from the most final of final... graduation... I will cherish every lecture, homework, and paper... or at least try to.

Check out my resume: Lucia Tolosa

No comments:

Post a Comment